Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thursday Night

Rode to the LBS and confirmed the fact that they are moving about 68 Miles away. Tis a sad day for me now. I have been going there for about 7 years now and they are simply the best. When I tried to get fenders before I found them I was told by more then one shop "They don't make them anymore" Well I walked in their front door and to my right was fenders.

Not only that they are constantly showing me new and great stuff that I buy from them. They are a great source of lights and other fine stuff. They sold me my Generator Light and a year later showed me this awesome replacement for a rear light that runs off the generator and stays lit when you are stopped. No more of that.

Sad..........

22.83 Miles
15.82 Average Speed
1:26:26 Time
30 Max Speed

No comments: