Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The other part of the American Tobacco Trail

Ok so today I did as I said I was going to do. Go And search out the other end of the ATT. So now that I have done this I have ridden the whole thing now. This part I was on today is the oldest part but they just recently repaved it so it was a nice ride. A little annoying the way they have you cross roads. Sometimes they have you crossing right at busy intersections. I saw two different people not even stop. One that tried to keep going when I was waiting for traffic. She did stop but not till she had entered the road. Now tell me again about how these paths are supposed to be safer when people don't want to stop at the road crossings? Just amazes me the way people ride their bicycles. Here are pictures from today.




At least this trails ends somewhere. Just within site of the Durham Bulls Ballpark.

No comments: