Thursday, September 08, 2005

Thursday Morning 09/08/2005

Interesting ride this morning. Started out with a lady just blaring the horn at me. My response move to the center of the lane. Once I feel threatened by a driver and I FEEL it is for my safety I move right on over so they can't squeeze me. Then she passes me and then tries to block me on a 4 lane road with no traffic! Like she is really going to block me. Just like was I really blocking her if it is two lanes each way with no other cars on the road?

Then there is the truck that just gives me about 6 inches as he passes. Real nice dude! Do you know the laws in this fine state of North Carolina.

Then another idiot in another truck, this was one of those little jap trucks. He is on a side street to my right apparently waiting to make a left and he does not see me when I am 4 feet from him. He actually tries to gun it in front of me. He didn't and I was able to swerve to my left to avoid him.

I would swear its a full moon but it is not.

Fast ride again this morning.

9.41 Miles
19.39 Average
0:29:09 Time
32.3 Max Speed

No comments: