Thursday, September 08, 2005

Thursday Night 09/08/2005

Memory fades with age. Did not email myself my spreadsheet home so I won't be updating the totals part of my Blogg tonight. Will just update it in the morning commute entry.

Did have one oblivious person tonight on my ride home. I say oblivious because he must have passed with in 6 inches of me and I yelled and the guy was just driving without a clue. Most people who get close on purpose watch for your reaction in the rear view mirror this person was just looking straight ahead as if I was not there!

Hopefully this stuff has ended with this day. After weeks of boring rides with nothing happening. All this in one day. Just read the AM post below this to see what happened this morning.

9.19 Miles
17.63 Average
0:31:21 Time
30.9 Max Speed

No comments: