Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wednesday Night Ride

Rode slow tonight. Actually the day almost ended as bad as it started. But did not. It just annoyed me. First off it did not rain all day after this morning so about 4:00 PM I notice it real dark out. Rain is just pouring down. But by 5:00 pm it has stopped. The roads are soaked but so what. It looks pretty good out and still 63. Go down the elevator walk out side and before I can get going it starts pouring again. So I'm under the tree I lock my bike to and I put on my rain suit. 63 is too cold to ride in the rain.

Any who I go about 3 miles and it isn't raining anymore so I stop and strip off the rain suit and throw on my long sleeved tee. I arrive at home without further rain. I'm damp from sweat and splash from wet roads but other then that it was actually a good ride but I was going REAL slow! Don't know why just one of those days.

11.22 Miles
14.44 Average Speed
46:37 Time
29.7 Max Speed

No comments: