Monday, February 20, 2006

Monday Morning Ride

Oh boy was this ever a bad day. Started out fine but then I ended up about 6 miles from home with a very soft tire. First flat in about 7,000 miles. Pulled to the side of the road and removed the flat tube and pulled out a new tube and threw it all back together and here is where I can only say God had a hand. I could not inflate the tire!

I went through 4 CO2 bottles and the air just kept escaping out of the handle to the CO2 valve. So I was finally out of CO2 and called the wife to come and get me. At home I just took out the floor pump and pumped that baby right up! But Since God did not want me to ride I drove in this morning. Sometimes you just have to take the hint and do what you are told to do.

6.06 Miles
13.47 Average Speed
27:02 Time
26.3 Max Speed

No comments: