Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Must be Tuesday!

Well the first thing in this video I posted today is a cyclist! The first time we see said bicyclist he is on the wrong side of the road. Then he makes a left and we find him riding properly as I come up on him and pass him. A bit later when he finally shows up while I am waiting at a red light he is now on the sidewalk. This guy just can't make up his mind how he wants to ride. But he knows he is not waiting on the red light. So he runs it. He just makes it across and the light has turned green!

The next thing in this video a bit later towards the end of my ride. I show three cars passing me with plenty of distance which I much appreciate! But then naturally the fourth car thinks he does not need to wait on the car coming at us in the other lane. So he squeezes by me with just inches to spare!

The final person of the day was on my way home. Now the other driver was really close but this person redefines how close can we get. In looking at the video you would think he must have touched me! Less then a inch off my handlebars I mean that is just too damn close people.


No comments: