Thursday, February 28, 2013

Not everyone hates cyclists

I had a nice couple turn around and check on me tonight. I had finally decided it was just too cold to keep going in shorts. I mean the temperature was 43 when I left work which is border line too cold for my shorts. But within a half an hour it was 35 and my knees were not happy with me for making them work in the cold. So they finally convinced me to pull over and cover them bad boys up! Just as I'm finishing the layers a car pulls up to make sure I was OK  That one kind act restores my faith in people again. Actually I never lost my faith in people even though there are so many people that just want me off the roads.



The middle of the video is sped up.


I am amazingly close to 15,000 miles on my rear tire. It is 14,800+ now. I should break 15K soon. But how much longer can this tire last! This has been a wet cold winter. The cold does not cause tire problems but rain can sure lead to flats since things stick to your tires when wet and cause punctures but so far so good this year.

No comments: