Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Wednesday Morning

Interesting ride this morning. Started off great but then twice in a very short time span I was pushed around. The first was a big old 18 wheeler. Passed with good distance but since the road is only a narrow two lane road he moved over way to quick and shove me almost into the grass. Then about 2 minutes later I can hear a person on their horn but there is a line of cars so I can't see him yet but from the sound of the horn maybe five cars back. Well this idiot comes right for me with the horn blazing. So being the person that likes life I left the road to keep it. He was most likely trying to scare me but why take the chance I let him scare me. But I couldn't get his plate to report him.

12.87 Miles
15.72 Average Speed
49:08 Time
28.8 Max Speed

No comments: