Monday, January 21, 2013

Don't ever break your own rules

For the past two years I have broken a cardinal rule of mine. I have always had more then one head light just like I have more then 1 tail light. The reason I use is that if something happens to one you have the second to fallback on. Well for the past two years I have had only 1 headlight. It is a super bright 1000 lumen led light. Way more then bright enough. Well on my way home tonight in the dark the thing shutdown. Luckily it was only about 2/3 of a mile from home and it was not so bad going that distance with out a light. It could have been much worse though if it happened at the beginning of the 13 mile ride. I'm pretty sure I can fix the wires but I also sat down an ordered another light just to be back on the safe side of things again.

I ordered this one from amazon which is supposed to 1800?? Lumens
The page for this  one is here

No comments: