Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Strange things drivers do

Well I had this happen this morning but you can't see it in the video so no point in posting it to show you since it was taking place behind me. I move over to take full control of the lane. When I say that I was really maybe 1 1/2 feet from the double yellow line with my arm out indication I am turning left. Now I begin to sense a car attempting to pass me on my left. While I am about to turn left. All I can say is that the only reason the guy had to pull in behind me is because I was going to have to wait for a tractor trailer that was coming down the opposite way. So this idiot in the van pulled in behind me and had to wait but come on! It was so much safer riding when I worked nights. I didn't have to deal with these types of people. Everyone treated me with respect at night. Not so during the day!

No comments: